Back to school
Win a Back to School Essentials kit!
Ready for the new term? Didn’t think so! There’s always a mountain of things to remember, but don’t panic! Luxury children’s shoe brand, Young Soles, has teamed up with School Notices and a selection of its favourite independent labels to put together an amazing essentials kit to make life just that little bit easier.
The prize partners
- Winter coat (Gloverall)
- School shoes/boots (Young Soles)
- Roll-out bed (Bundle Beds)
- Prep school stationery set (Iridium Stationery)
- Water bottle, personalised backpack & pencil case (Apatchy London)
- Clothing labels and bento boxes (Stuck on You)
How to enter
To enter this simple prize draw you need to be a registered member on School Notices. Register with them HERE and complete the form below for your chance to win before the 4th September 2018.
Terms and conditions:
1. Applications to enter a prize draw or competition are open to anyone aged 18 or over and who are registered with School Notices.
2. Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees of School Notices, any promoter and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Whilst Internet access is required to enter, there is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary unless otherwise stated on the entry terms.
4. To enter a competition, entrants should submit their entry before the stated deadline.
5. There is a maximum of one entry per person, per draw or competition.
6. Details and quantities of the prizes and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page.
7. Styles and sizes for all clothing items and shoes are subject to stock availability, alternatives will be offered wherever possible.
8. No cash alternative will be offered in replacement of prizes.
9. No automated entries will be accepted.
10. Please note by entering the competition you are agreeing to allow School Notices to verify your entry. Closing date for entries is midnight (UK time) 04/09/2018. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied by any entrant.